
Is this the best thing ever or what?:) LOVE IT! My brother has always been so thoughtful. I always said whoever lucked out in getting him would be the luckiest girl ever! We got a chance to see him on our way back home and he told me to stop by because he had something...how did he know I just "survived" a 4.5 car trip with four kids and a sinus cold and would need some aid? It is so perfect because it is reusable:) I have to laugh because growing up my mom and I would always make sure we had our "sunday stash" because inevitably we would get a craving for chocolate on Sunday and if we didn't have any, we would be out of luck so we started a joke of making sure we had our emergency supply. Thanks Jeff, now I won't be caught unprepared again:)
4 comments:
I LOVE this! I think that is exactly what my mom & I need! Everytime I find a bag of York Peppermint Patties & her bday or Xmas is close, I have to buy her at least 1 bag! Glad she shares!!
You got some way cute pix too! Your kids are pretty photogenic!
That is so great! What a fun idea.
That is so cute - good luck with your new place! we sure are going to miss you guys!
Okay, should we not send this into the Ensign for a special Relief Society Visiting Teaching message?! Everyone needs to provide her sisters with a chocolate emergency kit.
Meg
Post a Comment