Today started out very unusual---all of our kids slept in (okay well after the first round of "up" around 6 a.m., they went back to sleep for a couple more hours)~ it was amazing and perfect because the day held many fun activities so it was good they got some extra sleep:) It was dreamy for me and dad too.
First we had a pizza picnic (I know, not the usual BBQ, but I thought it was great) and swimming at our pool. Several families from our ward came and it was so nice and relaxing just sitting around watching the kids swim and the dads play volleyball and voting on who would win the "whitest" award. We won't mention the winner:)ha.

1 comment:
Sounds like tons of fun & your kids look SO cute in all their red, white & blue.
I like that you mention thinking outside the box. My kids have learned to ask me if they can call their dad while he's at work & he is around quite a bit!!
Post a Comment