Friday, July 11, 2008

Into the Saddle

A few weeks ago our Relief Society held a service auction. I went to my first one a year ago and I loved it because you found out so many things (talents) about the wonderful people around you that you didn't know. So I was very happy to find out they were doing it again. One of the things I won this year was a "riding lesson". Since Haley is so in love with horses I thought this would be a special treat for her. On the way home, she of course asked me, if "at our new house we could build a fence so we could get a horse". She had a great time--thank you Natalie! Can you see the unicorn horses on the back of her pants?


She also got to play in the chicken coop:)

1 comment:

Tisha said...

What a great auction win!!!! I'll bet she was in heaven!