I just thought Addie has been getting jipped being "posted" about:) The last couple of days there have been a few and rare quiet moments where I have just been able to hold her and talk to her. She is smiling more often and in the last week I have heard her start to laugh. It's like she is gearing up for it. It is so funny. I first heard it when Jordan was playing with her on the bed. Dave also got her to laugh while holding her today as he was making crazy and goofy faces and sounds. It reminded me of my studies how they say dad's are more the "play" parent:). She is definitely loved by all of us.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Getting jipped
I just thought Addie has been getting jipped being "posted" about:) The last couple of days there have been a few and rare quiet moments where I have just been able to hold her and talk to her. She is smiling more often and in the last week I have heard her start to laugh. It's like she is gearing up for it. It is so funny. I first heard it when Jordan was playing with her on the bed. Dave also got her to laugh while holding her today as he was making crazy and goofy faces and sounds. It reminded me of my studies how they say dad's are more the "play" parent:). She is definitely loved by all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She's getting so big! Chubby too! Don't you love chubby cheeks on a baby?
When Corbin was born I felt like he got jipped too! Now I feel Gavin and Asher get jipped sometimes. It's hard to keep a balance.
Meg
Post a Comment