Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lego Crazy Action Contraption

Jordan loves legos (that may be an understatement). So this year, once again he asked for legos for Christmas. We wanted to find something a little different and with Dave's super slueth eye, we did! It is a book with inventions you can make that actually work with legos (for example, a candy dispensor, balloon-powered rocket car, ping-pong popper, kentucky do-nothing, automatic field goal kicker (paper football), tight rope walker). It has been fun to have the favorite toy with a new twist. This video demonstrates the trapdoor cable car parachute machine.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

That looks SO fun!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

Legos were my very favorite toy as a kid. I used to make Winnebagos out of them and have my lego people travel everywhere. I even saved them and now my kids play with them. I was going to tell you I got an $80 Lego Airport set at Target for $40 on Sat. I bought it for Brig's b-day or next Christmas maybe. They had a bunch of great toys half off. Legos Rock!