Sunday, January 27, 2008

Modification

Okay so there is no picture here because I wouldn't be caught dead posting a picture of me attempting to exercise (even if I wasn't pregnant-but especially because I am). It is enough of a pride heart attack going to the gym where everyone is in their cute little workout clothes and you are the stay puft marshmallow blimp trying not to fall off the step in bodystep class. However, I had to laugh so hard on Friday and even though it is embarrassing I thought I would share it because we all need a good laugh.
Anyway there was a new instructor and she was setting up a video camera. Of course I was like "no way am I getting anywhere near that". She said she was doing it for her own purpose because she has to get certified. So of course she was great--go get 'em kick butt teacher as anyone would be trying to do their best for the shoot. I was so proud I wasn't quitting like I thought in my mind several times;) So during the cool down, we start doing push-ups and I'm so grateful it is the "cool down" (as a matter of fact I LOVE when that song starts playing:)) Anyway, all of the sudden she looks at me and says "oh I love the modification" and mimmicks what I looked like. And I am almost burst out laughing and said "what modification?" I was so proud I was still going....but I guess she thought I was making a modificaiton because I was pregnant---there goes my ego:) hahahahahahahaha.

6 comments:

kelie said...

You have nothing to be ashamed about. You have more hop in your step during that class than I do, and I have NO excuse. Plus, when I was 6 months pregnant I was sitting on my couch eating Salt & Vinegar Lays and watching TV! So you go girl!

Jessica said...

You totally held up better then me. That was funny though!JessB

Babbel Family said...

lol- I would never go into that class.

Michelle said...

i want to see you prego! I havent seen you prego since jordan! post a pic! cmon!

The Helwigs said...

Ang...you are braver than I am...step is hard for me when I am not pregnant!! You go girl!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang-
I totally know what you mean! I've been going to planet fitness & the first time I tried the stepping machine I lasted all of about 5 minutes and was huffing & puffing! I haven't attempted any classes - just the machines!!