Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hang'n with Meg...

So I stayed home with Megan today due to here incessantly runny noise. We had a good time and played. At one point Megan decided to put a blanket over her head and walk around, she was so funny as she was bumping into walls and laughing at herself. To top it off she had found a pair of her sisters shoes to compliment her outfit. It was great. I ran to get the camera and managed to catch her in the act. Unfortunately, I did not get the wall head butts on film, she had learned by this point to peek out of the blanket and check for walls.

3 comments:

Tisha said...

That is SO CUTE! Megan is such a doll.

Anthony Maughan said...

ROFL, is that an Angela or a Dave trait? I'm glad she figured out how to check for walls.

Tamra said...

It is so fun to spend time just one on one! It just proves how clever she is!