Sunday, December 30, 2007
The Solution
Thank goodness for friends who pass on great finds...I have been looking for an answer to my problem for a long time now. What problem? The feeling of guilt from not keeping track or organizing memories especially not recording the funny little things they say, like Haley's "cheesy be bees" a.k.a cheeseburger, but at the same time having that dreadful feeling of getting into scrapbooking (no offense scrapbookers--I just can't handle the never-finished project and I just know me personally that I wouldn't be able to keep up). So the soultion--a blog. Not only does it help me with recording those special & funny moments I don't want to forget, but it allows any of our friends and family to get to know us more if and when they want. So, if you're up for a few good laughs, come back and visit---the journey is just beginning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hooray. I wasn't going to harass you, but I was wondering if your were going to get your blog up and running this holiday season! I love it!
I'm glad you are here and I plan to lurk around often.
Yeah! I am so happy you have joined the world of blogging! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your background!
Yippee! I am so glad you are posting now! Can't wait to see more!
Thanks for the favor while we were in Texas. You are a true friend I can always count on. Your paper looks wonderful. Haley does say lots of funny things, so I can't wait to see them recorded.
Post a Comment