Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged---7 Weird things about me

1. I love chocolate but I don't like chocolate cake.

2. I did not like the Twilight series and didn't even finish reading them:)

3. I love the spotlight (like when I've danced etc in my life) but hate talking about myself or sharing details of me...hence why everyone could tell I was pregnant but I didn't say anything until 12 weeks. And why this has taken me a while to find 7 weird things about myself that I could share;)

4. I know I'm 30 but I LOVE waterparks especially big water slides. If only my body could look younger in a swimsuit---haha at least I have my youthful heart!

5. I am my brother's cousin. Don't ask:) P.S. I was NOT born in Arkansas.

6. I do this math thing when I see numbers. If I see a set of numbers I try and manipulate them into some sort of math problem. For example, when we got our phone number it was a really easy one 2+0+7=9. Sometimes I do division or multiplication with subtraction or whatever even if it just a number on a mailbox or something.

7. The last thing that is weird about me is that I have to make sure everything is "done" before I can "reward" myself in doing other things that I want to do. So it's really hard for me to work on something I'm trying to create if the house is not clean or if the bills haven't been paid, receipts entered into Quicken and budgeted, menus planned for the month, papers filed, etc. All the stuff that it takes to keep the house running smoothly. So obviously having 4 kids (one being a nursing baby) and driving kids to school 3 times a day makes it really hard for me to keep up with this craziness. So I think I'm getting better at it. It's not that my house is never cluttered or that I don't want it to be lived in, because I want my kids and family/friends to feel comfortable in it but I just have this issue. Even if I want to read a book I have to like tell myself "you can read when the dishes are done" (hence why I read way too late in the night but sometimes I do it just to give myself the time). Like I mentioned, I think I'm getting better at just doing and not putting it off because I know there will always be dishes and laundry but this is the truth to why I don't get my "list" done faster (at least one of the reasons:))

1 comment:

Ellaniemae said...

It is nice to know some new things about you!! The cousin one made me laugh, bacause I have actually had Jeff explain this one to me, with visual aids even.