How do you get your kids started in the morning? Well I saw this great idea years ago and have finally succeeded into making one myself. Instead of becoming the nag queen mom, this cd has me happily giving "tasks" for the morning with songs inbetween to give time to get ready and out the door. It has peppy music which gets us moving and groovin' out the door and ready for school by 8a.m. Yes, that is right 8 a.m. It really does work and it is amazing how I can get all 4 kids ready to go in 24 minutes! (Don't look at me though!ha)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Spriggs Systems Part 6 Morning Routine
How do you get your kids started in the morning? Well I saw this great idea years ago and have finally succeeded into making one myself. Instead of becoming the nag queen mom, this cd has me happily giving "tasks" for the morning with songs inbetween to give time to get ready and out the door. It has peppy music which gets us moving and groovin' out the door and ready for school by 8a.m. Yes, that is right 8 a.m. It really does work and it is amazing how I can get all 4 kids ready to go in 24 minutes! (Don't look at me though!ha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so great you do that. My instructions are happy at first, but then they sometimes get not so happy. :)
Lisa, you are ALWAYS happy and don't even try to convince me otherwise...
Angela, I think I need one of those CDs, too. Does it include "Hit the snooze button a few more times?" I am always so late to work most days...
Is it miracle music? I have the cds but haven't used them for a bit...need to get back on that wagon!
Post a Comment