6:30 still in bed Jordan comes in and says "Breakfast is ready!"
(in my head) "oh I bet that was really fun for him the other day when it was just him and dad eating breakfast together. This is good he gets time with just him"
6:30 Jordan on my side of the bed "breakfast is ready!! I made scrambled eggs"
(in my head) WHAT????!!!!!!! Jordan leaves
me to Dave "did you teach him how to make eggs???"
Dave "no"
In the kitchen:
Can you BELIEVE this? And he was singing "a spoonful of medicine helps the medicine go down":):) I am NOT kidding. I kept wondering "Am I dreaming:)?" How did I get this lucky? This kid is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is him running to get our toast to the table "still warm". Needless-to-say I had the best morning I have had in a long time!!!

5 comments:
Mary Poppins while cooking eggs. That's the best! Nice kitchen by the way! Lots of space.
Way cool!! I wish someone would cook me breakfast sometimes...and then clean up the mess, too. I guess I want too much, huh?
Can I barrow him for a few weeks? He is such a good kid! I hope mine turn out half as good. Keep doing what you are doing mom! Cari
this is so tender!
this is so tender!
Post a Comment