Today I braved the store (or stupidly went) and listened to Christmas music the entire time. No joke. But then I came home.....
Any suggestions for a way of paying my husband back would be welcomed:) Just leave it in the comments....
BTW His response: "they had fun"..... How could they not with unsupervised painting?

5 comments:
OH....MY.....WORD...... Since you are way nicer then I am I can't really say what I would say, I don't want you think less of me. BUT- I will just tell you, paint would not be the only thing to hit the fan...if you know what I am talking about!
He has to clean the bathroom for a month. Toilet, bathtub, sink and floor. That...well...wow...Dave....What were you thinking!
Okay so I just read the blog about the staying up until 1 a.m. making Jordan's costume. He's a good guy that made a mistake. He still has to clean the bathroom though.
I sure hope you at least made him clean up the mess...including the walls, clothes, hair, hands, table, etc! Wow Dave! I think I would have just walked back out the door and told him to call me when there was no evidence left.
If I were you I would paint the mud room while he is at work and call him at work in the middle of the day and tell him what you are doing:) That would be awesome! (Not that you wouldn't do it the "right way")
Post a Comment