Yep those are really nylons----loaded with legos:) I'm not a fan of nylons and thought they were only good for hiding those ugly "aging signs" aka spider veins, etc. However, I have found a new use for them. Thanks to my mom's brillant suggestion I now have a way of disinfecting the legos without losing the tiny itty bitty pieces. wha la!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
One good use for nylons
Yep those are really nylons----loaded with legos:) I'm not a fan of nylons and thought they were only good for hiding those ugly "aging signs" aka spider veins, etc. However, I have found a new use for them. Thanks to my mom's brillant suggestion I now have a way of disinfecting the legos without losing the tiny itty bitty pieces. wha la!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Brilliant! I also used them when we harvested onions. We would put one in and tie a knot and keep doing that till the panty hoses were full. Then hang them up and when we wanted an onion we would just cut one off. I worked great!
Leslie
So that's what nylons are used for. I've always wondered what those things were for. They really should sell them in the toys or sanitation departments instead of next to the bras and panties...it just doesn't make sense.
Brilliant! I think I might follow suit!
Post a Comment