Friday, May 2, 2008

Meg and Pungee


For some reason Meg has named my parents "pungee" It works for either one. She has really started talking and for the most part I can understand a lot of the words she is saying. This one leaves me baffled. It is hilarious though because even now that they are gone if I say grandma or grandpa she says pungee. Like today Haley told her grandma and grampa were here so she runs toward the door yelling "pungee pungee";)
Now this picture is of when they were actually here. She had fallen asleep and I went to run a few errands and she woke up while I was gone. Even though she was friends with Pungee, Megan would not let my parents do anything for her. So here she had been given M&M's even on the table and instead of eating them she just laid down and went back to sleep!

No comments: