Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Update on Dave
I thought I would mention that after a week and a half Dave is really enjoying his new job. He is already working on a NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency) project. So of course that is really exciting for him. We have also been blessed to find someone he can room with for the next few months until we all join up together again and it just happened to be a few blocks away from where he works! Bonus on saving gas--for sure:). He even got steak dinner from the guy's family on Sunday night after church---living it up, huh? haha. Seriously, we are just so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear! We are going to miss you guys! JessB
Oh, I'm so sad! Okay so that really is so great. It's just that it won't be the same without you guys.
Post a Comment