This is a second take but I found Megan with like 5 wipes around the crib cleaning today. I had to laugh as she has just been copying what it seems like we've been doing over and over again....like that movie Groundhogs Day. Not that I don't clean on a daily basis anyway but having our house on the market has definitely increased the amount of smudge-removing, floor moping, etc. I've been trying to keep up with. So here is our little mimmick hard at work! I love when they are so helpful:)
Monday, March 31, 2008
Staging your house #1---Clean
This is a second take but I found Megan with like 5 wipes around the crib cleaning today. I had to laugh as she has just been copying what it seems like we've been doing over and over again....like that movie Groundhogs Day. Not that I don't clean on a daily basis anyway but having our house on the market has definitely increased the amount of smudge-removing, floor moping, etc. I've been trying to keep up with. So here is our little mimmick hard at work! I love when they are so helpful:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! Can you send her over here, I need some work done :)
Post a Comment