This year I found a really cute idea of keeping Christ in Easter. Each day we talked about the last days of His life and then had an activity to go along with it. So on the day we talked about His body being taken by Joseph and sealed in the tomb we made "edible tombs". I think Dave about died with me giving these to the kids before bedtime:)
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Edible Tombs
This year I found a really cute idea of keeping Christ in Easter. Each day we talked about the last days of His life and then had an activity to go along with it. So on the day we talked about His body being taken by Joseph and sealed in the tomb we made "edible tombs". I think Dave about died with me giving these to the kids before bedtime:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
they're all such cuties!
Post a Comment