This year for Easter dinner we decided to eat like Jesus did: fish and honeycomb. My dad has enjoyed beekeeping in the past. He has retrieved beehives from people's trees and even a railroad car not too long ago. So he had some real honeycomb they sent up to us to try. The kids thought this was interesting and couldn't wait to try it. Even Grandpa Spriggs had a taste. I think we will continue this tradition next year. It was a wonderful Easter.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter dinner
This year for Easter dinner we decided to eat like Jesus did: fish and honeycomb. My dad has enjoyed beekeeping in the past. He has retrieved beehives from people's trees and even a railroad car not too long ago. So he had some real honeycomb they sent up to us to try. The kids thought this was interesting and couldn't wait to try it. Even Grandpa Spriggs had a taste. I think we will continue this tradition next year. It was a wonderful Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like fun. BTW-Happy Birthday today! I was right though, you are OLD, but you're still sweet. haha
I bet Grandpa Maughan would have taken that - he raised bees too. Fun idea, might have to try that one!
I loved seeing Steve in your pictures! I hope he is doing well and tell him the Swaseys say hello!
Post a Comment