Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dancing Queen Megan

This is a little blurb of what we call the "Megan dance". She is so funny. Last week I barely got into Old Navy and the music was going and her little shoulders just started going up and down and her arms start to twist in a circle....she was getting her groove on. Well today, she came and told me she wanted the music on. She has this little sound she makes with her tongue for "music". The cd was skipping so I took it out and put a less "peppy" song on and she totally said "uh hu" and I was like "sorry it isn't working." A few minutes later she came into the kitchen with the black and white cd that was skipping! She had gotten the cd case and gone through it and found that one cd she wanted.....talk about determination and to her good luck and fortune when I tried it one more time--it worked! Here is Megan busting her move.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Samantha was totally the same way! My daycare lady thought it was great entertainment when the radio was on because Sam would start to get her groove on and then all the other kids would join in. Since she's been taking dance lessons for almost 2 years she's gotten even more of a groove! Too cute!