These weekend was conference and it was amazing. You can go to lds.org to listen to or read any of the talks and be totally uplifted:) I wasn't fast enough with the camera but I had the most amazing picture of Addie sitting watching the Prophet. So you only get the choir but that was inspiring too.:) We absolutely loved listening and being together. It is such a blessing to have a living prophet to lead us and guide us today just as they did in ancient times.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Conference Weekend
These weekend was conference and it was amazing. You can go to lds.org to listen to or read any of the talks and be totally uplifted:) I wasn't fast enough with the camera but I had the most amazing picture of Addie sitting watching the Prophet. So you only get the choir but that was inspiring too.:) We absolutely loved listening and being together. It is such a blessing to have a living prophet to lead us and guide us today just as they did in ancient times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment