Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Pumpkin Farm



This weekend we got to visit family to celebrate the Oct. birthdays. When we arrived we found out that they had just gotten a new car and so of course everyone wanted to have a little "test ride": ) While we were there we headed out to Peach Tree farms. We used to go every year so it was a special treat for us to go and be with family. I still remember going there 10 years ago! They have expanded and have grown with lots of activities. It was fun to remember and I have included a picture of that first year:) It was SO much fun and the weather was incredible. Here are a few things we got to do:


Jordan at Peach Tree with his buddy Kathryn.

I couldn't resist sharing this picture and her "Addie-tude":)
Having a yummy treat

Holding the "hoppies" Addie really liked this. Jordan plays a game with her she calls the "hoppy game" so this was a real treat to get to hold one.





And last but not least, we sang and celebrated the birthday guy---not a kid anymore!Happy Birthday Rob and Rachel!!!


No comments: