"Does it come out of a box?".......and I'm thinking "what?" and she says "does the baby come out of a box?" and so I of course laugh because I know where this is going. I am thinking she got the idea from the fact we keep telling her the baby is coming at Christmas. Then she says "does it come out of your tummy" and I love that and "yes, it comes out of my tummy". She then tells me someone at church told her it will come out of a box:)
Then about 15 minutes or so later I am trying to hold the stroller and Addie and Megan getting on an escalator---I know I could find an elevator but whatever. Anyway then all of the sudden Megan says to me: "Is it going to be black or look like us?"
me: What?????
Meg: Is it going to be black or look like us?
Meg: Is it going to be black or look like us?
me: You mean the baby?
Meg: "yeah"
me: "It is going to look just like us" I was dying....how funny---where do they get this?

1 comment:
First of all, Megan is so cute! I love the comments you get when they're trying to get it all figured out. Don't you wish you could hear the thought process leading up to those questions?
Second, Congratulations on another baby! I must have missed something because I didn't know you were expecting. What a great Christmas gift.
Post a Comment