Friday, October 15, 2010

Arms and concrete floors don't mix:(



So Jordan says "I've broken my left arm and now my right arm...now I just need to break my legs..." No thank you Jordan....let's not...



the wanna-be's:)

6 comments:

WrayLynn said...

Oh, poor Jordan! Looks like he broke his arm just as Jones was getting his cast off his arm. Tell him we hope it heals quickly.

Ellaniemae said...

I win the broken bone contest...with 5! My baby toe, my left foot, my right knee, my right ankle, my middle finger on my right hand. And none of mine involved concrete floors... Happy healing, Jordan...

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! Sam got her cast off last Wednesday! Good Luck!

vickim said...

Does this mean I have to wear a cast this weekend? We sure hope Jordan heals up quickly!

Cass Bradshaw said...

oh no! those concrete floors are mean, they got jack this week too. he has 6 stiches in his chin. :( hope jordan feels better soon.

Cari said...

I love how Jordan is so color coordinated in the pic with Addie. Right down to the socks! HA! Glad he has such a positive attitude about it.