I have to just say that I have wanted to be this candy vending machine for 10 years now since I first saw the idea----it was SO much fun and a big hit. I didn't have time to cover the wording and make it perfect but to me it was. Thanks Dave for being the awesome husband to make it for me and thanks Megan for the incredible idea!!
Love the vending machine idea! You can't even tell you're pregnant! How much longer do you have left? I know it's a boy, so do you have a name picked out yet?
3 comments:
Great costumes on all of you! I love the vending machine! What a great idea!
Love the vending machine idea! You can't even tell you're pregnant! How much longer do you have left? I know it's a boy, so do you have a name picked out yet?
You just wanted to hide the belly! I was looking forward to seeing it too. :(
Post a Comment