Megan started preschool today through the high school program. She has been looking forward to it for about a month. She walked right in and had a blast. When I picked her up she showed me her locker and how she had decorated it--wrote her name all by herself:)---which is really awesome and amazing since I haven't done a lot of practice with her!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
First day of preschool
Megan started preschool today through the high school program. She has been looking forward to it for about a month. She walked right in and had a blast. When I picked her up she showed me her locker and how she had decorated it--wrote her name all by herself:)---which is really awesome and amazing since I haven't done a lot of practice with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go Meggie!! Bet she is having a blast at preschool! What a girl!
Post a Comment