Saturday, July 17, 2010

Third--Palmyra NY

The next morning we headed to Hill Cumorah. We ate a picnic lunch on top of the hill and the kids (look who is in the picture:)) played a game of ball. It was perfect weather and so relaxing.

We swam in the pool at the hotel, ordered pizza and headed back to the Hill for the pageant that night. I was so excited to see it. It is not exactly the same, but my mom participated it in while she was in college so I've always wanted to see it. Plus it is a totally amazing story:) and I have to say that the special affects (lighting, sound, music, scenery--water, lava exploding was Jordan's favorite)) etc. proved to be just as amazing. Jordan and Haley really liked the pageant. The only sad thing is that these guys missed it---they were so worn out they slept through the whole thing!:(


1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh wow Angela! What a neat trip! How fun you got to see the Fenbergs too! I wish I would have known you were going to the Pageant, I would have gotten you a back stage tour. (The Hill Cumorah is my old stomping ground.) I'm so happy for you that you got to see these wonderful sites!