Monday, July 26, 2010

Christmas in July

I know for most people thinking about Christmas in July is just crazy. For me though, it is when my brain really starts kicking in and lists start to form. It is fun to start thinking and planning ideas to try and find that special something for the people I love and care about. I must admit, sometimes I do think of a thing or two that I could ask for myself :) but mostly it is a time of organizing in my brain projects and budgets and things I want to do to make this Christmas a memorable one--and not just the gift giving but how to keep the true spirit of Christmas in the season. However, today we did get a sneak peak at a special gift we are receiving this year and thought we'd share it with you too---




12 comments:

Cari said...

WOOHOO!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!! CONGRATS! I'm so excited I can't even type and tears are in my eyes. When???

Babbel Family said...

Congrats, that is so fun. I am going in tonight to give birth to this baby boy! I am sure he won't make an appearance until tomorrow though!

Tisha said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!!

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! Dave told Wes yesterday. Excited for you.

vickim said...

We are delighted! We had some suspicions when we last saw you, Ange! Looking forward to seeing you in August. Congratulations!
Love, Grandma and Grandpa Madsen

bottoms family said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats....those girls are really gonna take care of him. I can't wait to see pictures!

Ellaniemae said...

Ange, you are so sneaky and sly... You didn't say a word about this last month when I visited... But I am so happy that Dave and Jordan will finally have some male company in the house... Congrats!!

Jeffer said...

so what was in the fifth box?

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! I bet Jordan is thrilled! Can't wait to meet him!

jamie said...

congratulations... how exciting for all of you!

Cass Bradshaw said...

Ya for a boy! So happy for you guys :)

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you.