Saturday, July 31, 2010

All County Swim Meet

This was the last meet of the season and I just want to include it on our blog to say how proud we are of Jordan. This was not an easy thing for him but he stuck to it and finished strong.
They have all the participates parade around the swimming pool. This s a very big meet with all the teams from the county we have swam against all summer.
The highlight for me was the last race of this meet. He was the 3rd man on the relay swimming breast stroke and as he jumped in the water he was behind. However as he came to the place to turn, he started moving and he pushed hard and passed the guy next to him! It was so awesome to see him really push (and to see his teammates cheerin' him on) and when I asked him about it he said 'I got tired of losing':) so--watch out next year---Jordan is comin' back!


No comments: