Monday, December 1, 2008

The Second Stop

We were not at my brother's house for even 10 minutes when my agency was being taken away as Jessica is pounding the helmet on my head so Anthony could take me for a ride;). Dave went WAAAYYY more willingly as you can tell from his face:)
Uh-oh. Caught white faced and dough handed;)

Jessica corrupted my children in reminding them about sugar cookies---these I hardly ever do:) Of course Megan had a BLAST! as you can see--and just so you know she helped vaccuum it up too (including herself--haha)!
Then we headed to Christmas in the Sky---I know, I know, we hadn't even celebrated Thanksgiving but we had a very chilly fun time:) Megan LOVED the fireworks and cried when we put her back into the van even though everyone else was frozen through.






Nine girls and Jordan:)

We did a little Dance Revolution. Megan got her skills from me:) I can still busta move and get my groove on. I didn't try any hard ones though because I didn't want to make my nieces feel bad---hahahahaha.

Haley's got a gun (does the song run through your head?)

Are you noticing something with these two this trip?:)

And finally dinner is served. This year we decided to go non-traditional with a mulit-culture menu. We had Brazillian rolls, Clam Chowder, Chicken Kiev, Shiskabobs, Asian Shrimp Salad, and a mexican cake (I can't remember the name). It was all tasty and it was fun doing something different.

2 comments:

Cari said...

Haley's got a gun! HAHA! I'm suprised you know that song. It is very fitting though. :)

Tamra said...

You all had quite the trip. There are few things kids enjoy more than being with cousins. I am glad you had such a great time.