Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Coupon Craziness


Have you ever gone shopping and made money? Well..believe it or not, my sister-in-law does and while we were visiting, she took me out to show me how it was done. I bought the above items (plus one more lip gloss) for a total of $12.01 and when I was finished ringing I ended up with $7.17 to spend in the store on anything else I would want. So you could say I really only paid $4.84. The total for these products had I not had the coupons would have been $61.86. It's crazy, I know. I don't even know what to say. I'm still trying to figure out how I did it:)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Where does she get her coupons?

Angela said...

She prints them out from the websites and then the store CVS.

Tamra said...

That has always astonished me, or maybe just overwhelmed me to begin it.