One of the nice things about staying home for Christmas has been that there has been no rush to anything. We didn't get to do all the traditions we had planned on Christmas day but I thought "Why do we have to cram it all in one day?" So we gave our gifts to the Savior in the stocking the day after Christmas:). It was actually really nice. Then we also didn't get the gingerbread houses done. So last night my neices came from Kansas City and for Family Night we talked about temples and then got out all the fun stuff to decorate our own temples. I got this awesome book for Family Night where you use treats to teach---I love it!

You can just see their lips quivering!haha What can you do with so much candy...the possibilities are endless! BTW glueing the temples first was way better than fighting all the frosting frustration. Thanks Tamra for another great tip!:)

Haley eating a hot tamale and learning why they are called "hot"!

Addie enjoying her little taste of the goods too.

So beautiful you want to eat them right?
1 comment:
Cute new background! Love it.
Post a Comment