Haley is officially six! Wow! Here's a glimpse of her special day:
Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a "sugar-cookie-kind-of-mom" but for Haley's birthday we did:). There is this beautiful thing at the store called pre-made cookie dough with shapes already cut out:)...did I feel guilty after abandoning my plan to make them homemade? Absolutely not. Cookies, frosting, sprinkles, and lots of smiles later told me it was all worth it:) (no one cared they weren't from scratch!ha--why do we do it to ourselves?)
We had a spur-of-the-moment paint your fingers/toes party for all those girls:). Haley had a surprise when Spencer and Emma came from Columbia to celebrate her birthday. Then our neighbor friends came to play too. Don't worry...thankfully Conner came over to help Jordan escape all the girlies!
We also went out to pizza to celebrate. We had the priviledge of having another special surprise when the Hills could come with us and since the two families were a bigger bunch we got the party room:). However, we had to go out of it to see the magician walking around! Wow--what a deal, eh? I mean I didn't even plan it and we got the birthday royal treatment:) Thanks Pizza Street -hahaha
The best gifts in life aren't things

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Haley!
Happy Birthday Sweet Haley!!! Thanks for letting us share in your wonderful day.
Can I have a mani/pedi for my birthday, too?
Happy Birthday Haley!
Post a Comment