While it is not my first choice of dressers I think "Oh my gosh she just peed urine all over my wood dresser!!!" So I run over and grab her and tell her she has to sit on the potty and I scan the area and didn't see a puddle so I'm thinking maybe it just was starting and it is just a little spill. Put her on the potty. When I come back I am searching the floor for drips and everything and am just not finding anything until---oh yes....I get really close to the dresser----and no, it is not on the dresser.....this girl made a hole in one----CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS???????????
Monday, June 28, 2010
So totally disgusting
Warning--this is graphic. I probably shouldn't even post this but it is so real life that I am. Today I started to really potty train....need I say more:) So I have this candy machine and loaded it up so she would get a treat each time. I have coins in my bucket so when she did her thing, she got to put the coin in and turn it and wha-la--Addie got the "yochy" (aka chocoloate"chochy"). This afternoon I was downstairs helping the older kids & friends with a project. She had recently gone but said she wanted to sit on it. Really she just kept saying "yocky" because she wanted the m&m's. Understandable. So, be my guest right? Sit as much as you want on that thing. Anyway after a few minutes I came up to check on her. As I enter the hallway I hear "pee pee, pee pee" and I can hear she is in MY room NOT the bathroom. So I walk in and she has pushed the bathroom stool into my room and is standing on top of my dresser. She obviously was taking the problem (her problem) into her own hands and was helping herself to the money bucket so she could get her "yocky".

While it is not my first choice of dressers I think "Oh my gosh she just peed urine all over my wood dresser!!!" So I run over and grab her and tell her she has to sit on the potty and I scan the area and didn't see a puddle so I'm thinking maybe it just was starting and it is just a little spill. Put her on the potty. When I come back I am searching the floor for drips and everything and am just not finding anything until---oh yes....I get really close to the dresser----and no, it is not on the dresser.....this girl made a hole in one----CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS???????????
While it is not my first choice of dressers I think "Oh my gosh she just peed urine all over my wood dresser!!!" So I run over and grab her and tell her she has to sit on the potty and I scan the area and didn't see a puddle so I'm thinking maybe it just was starting and it is just a little spill. Put her on the potty. When I come back I am searching the floor for drips and everything and am just not finding anything until---oh yes....I get really close to the dresser----and no, it is not on the dresser.....this girl made a hole in one----CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS???????????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is one reason why bankers should wash their hands FREQUENTLY! HAHA! Money is so gross. I never realized how bad it can really be until I worked at a bank.
Post a Comment