This year Beauty and the Beast was playing at the Muny. I have been looking forward to it since the spring. I was a little worried how it would all work out with life being as it is (aka my husband's schedule:)) and when we first got there and found out there were no free ticket seats left I was a little bummed out. However, finding the right people to ask:) and being a little patient we got in and still got to see most of the show. I took Megan this year too and when "Be Our Guest" started playing (she has never even seen the movie---matter of fact when we were driving there she asked me "has it already started? Are the commercials playing?"haha---I took her to the free movie show this week too so I think she was a little confused!) Anyway when the dancers came out and they were all in their sparkly costumes I looked over and saw her face was in total awe and all the wait was so worth it!! I'm so glad we got to go and even more glad that some of our friends were able to go with us.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Beauty & the Beast
This year Beauty and the Beast was playing at the Muny. I have been looking forward to it since the spring. I was a little worried how it would all work out with life being as it is (aka my husband's schedule:)) and when we first got there and found out there were no free ticket seats left I was a little bummed out. However, finding the right people to ask:) and being a little patient we got in and still got to see most of the show. I took Megan this year too and when "Be Our Guest" started playing (she has never even seen the movie---matter of fact when we were driving there she asked me "has it already started? Are the commercials playing?"haha---I took her to the free movie show this week too so I think she was a little confused!) Anyway when the dancers came out and they were all in their sparkly costumes I looked over and saw her face was in total awe and all the wait was so worth it!! I'm so glad we got to go and even more glad that some of our friends were able to go with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment