Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Snuggles the Bunny


Yes, that is a bunny on a leash---is that hilarious or what? So at 8p.m. my friend calls and she is leaving for her 3 week trip in the morning at 5 a.m. Her bunny babysitter has left.....can I take the bunny overnight...the babysitter should be back in the morning:). I wish I had a hidden camera in the room when Jordan woke up (he had gone to bed before the bunny arrived. On the other hand, Addie had a hard time going to bed knowing the bunny was here:). Needless-to-say my pet deprived children LOVED it and was so SAD we only had it for a few hours and had to take it back! Oh and don't be deceived--that harness totally does NOT keep the bunny contained. Magically it jumped out and down our street--seriously I thought "Oh my gosh I'm going to lose their bunny and have to replace it and I've had it for like ? hours--how am I going to tell them we lost their bunny????" Thankfully, it took a hopping break and it went right back to the cage for the rest of the time. I guess we're not expert bunny babysitters:)haha

No comments: