Dave came home today from high adventure camp and we headed over for a quick trip to Columbia to visit with family. It isn't his birthday just yet but since we had the whole gang together we thought it would be fun to celebrate Austin's birthday. It was great to see Aunt Kris from CA and the kids played so nice together. It's so fun to watch them interact. When it got dark Megan ran inside and said "I got a flashlight bug...I got a flashlight bug!" (aka---lightning bug:))
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Happy Birthday Austin
Dave came home today from high adventure camp and we headed over for a quick trip to Columbia to visit with family. It isn't his birthday just yet but since we had the whole gang together we thought it would be fun to celebrate Austin's birthday. It was great to see Aunt Kris from CA and the kids played so nice together. It's so fun to watch them interact. When it got dark Megan ran inside and said "I got a flashlight bug...I got a flashlight bug!" (aka---lightning bug:))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment