There is nothing this girl can't do and her determination helps her accomplish or get anything she wants---like the candy cane placed high on the tree.:) Her other new hobby is being able to peel a clementine (little orange) all by herself. I'm sure that persistence will be a great help to her someday!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Caught Red Handed
There is nothing this girl can't do and her determination helps her accomplish or get anything she wants---like the candy cane placed high on the tree.:) Her other new hobby is being able to peel a clementine (little orange) all by herself. I'm sure that persistence will be a great help to her someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
All I can say is "At least this child eats!" You used to get so worried that Megan never ate...
Independence was and still is one of my biggest challenges with Rachel. I just keep reminding myself that we she is older, I will be thankfully that she is so capable of doing things for herself and that she enjoys overcoming the challenges of life.
well, I hope you are up for the fun! Brooke is nearly 4 and I think we are finally out of the woods.
Post a Comment