Megan's skilled hand took off one ponytail if you don't see it. She also got her own hair.
It was a little more noticeable in the bathtub:) I have tried to be so good about the scissors. I feel pretty lucky that it wasn't until child #3 that we had this happen. It wasn't if, but more like when I guess:) Since I didn't have little sisters I didn't do this although I remember a few dolls that got butchered from my hair expertise:)
So they both got a haircut today (Addie's first:)--how do you like the smirk?:)) to try and even things out a bit....hopefully it grows fast.

4 comments:
my sister & i would play "beauty shop" on my younger sister Melanie. Poor thing had short hair tell the third grade!
At least the kids looked happy during the adventure... No psychological scars to share about, right??
Oh I feel for you. Anna has cut her own hair 3 times. Rebekah so far is more interested in cutting paper and books. Little sad about the books but I would rather loose a few books than hair.
It must have been in the air. I think that was the same day that Rachel cut her hair and I heard Kaitlyn say "NO Rachel, don't cut my hair!" The only way you could tell Rachel cut her own was from the evidence on the floor. She got about a 3 inch piece but must have done it in the front where the hair is already different lengths because I couldn't tell specifically where she had cut it. Boy did I get lucky!
Post a Comment