Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All before 8:15 A.M.

Yesterday Haley got into the car from school and started telling me how tomorrow is going to be the best day ever! Her teacher had told them of a movie, surprises, and that Mrs. Spriggs and her had bought lots of fun stuff for the classroom party. She must have told us at least several times last night. Her teacher had asked me to be in charge of this in Oct. So I got a babysitter lined up etc..Well tis the season, and Haley got sick last night:(. Poor thing just cried. So I'm frantically putting the last few things together for the party since I'll have to take it before school to the teacher instead of this afternoon. I have to go early or they won't let me go down the hall to the teachers room once the bell has rung. I go out and just like Sunday as I'm trying to take the kids to church the battery is dead (I am NOT kidding. We just bought this thing not too long ago) Of all days.. then Megan gets sick --oh it's getting better. So I'm trying to jump my car and my neighbor comes to my rescue -as always. I truly love that couple....anyway we get to the school (with buckets in tow) & I explain to the teacher outside that my kids are in the van and I'm going to run in (She stands right there) Anyway so I go in and give the stuff to the teacher. I realize I should tell Jordan to get the stuff at the end of the day to bring home since this is the last day of school. I'm making it to his room (which of course is on the other side of the building) and come across teachers saying "Spriggs" and I look over and Jordan is over a trash can! Oh I'm telling you--totally classic eh? First I want to let you know I had totally asked Jordan how he was feeling BEFORE we left just in case. I'm sure the teachers think I'm one of those mom's who let their kids come to school sick just for the party. OH I just laugh...this is such a "real" moment I had to record it because it's just so....life. haha. So obviously we're all home having our own party....:) It's only 8:35 a.m. It can only get better right?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

you really dont need bill & ted to have your own excellent adventures :}