Thursday, November 19, 2009

Super Saturday

Well it's only been 5 days since our super saturday and I've now finished 3 of the projects:)hahaha! They had some really fun and cute stuff to learn to make. I was helping with one of the classes and it was nice to just get to talk and get to know people more. Of course there are a few other projects, but Christmas is coming and well, I can't ruin any surprises:)



I know a lot of people know how to make these bows but I did learn a couple new ideas. For me, using the floral wire is a way better trick in securing and handling the ribbon. Also if you ever just want to make a clippy with the alligator clip and ribbon you buy the spongy shelf liner (you know with holes) and just take a little bit and glue it on the top side of the clip (once you have it opened). This "grabs" the hair and keeps it from falling out:) And you do not put ribbon on the bottom half of the alligator clip. Just fyi for anyone who struggled like me;)haha.

No comments: