Okay I wasn't going to post anymore leaf pictures even though it continues...but when I came home from running errands and saw this I just had to add one more---you do remember how many TIMES we've already picked them up and done this right? This pile is just the front and side from this week and honestly even this is deceiving because they are so packed! btw Dave is 5'11 1/2.:)
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Last one--I promise
Okay I wasn't going to post anymore leaf pictures even though it continues...but when I came home from running errands and saw this I just had to add one more---you do remember how many TIMES we've already picked them up and done this right? This pile is just the front and side from this week and honestly even this is deceiving because they are so packed! btw Dave is 5'11 1/2.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, leaf piles kind of lose their novelty after a while!
Post a Comment