Addie totally got into the process. I didn't see her as I was the "passer outer":) but both Dave and Linda said she was hilarious and wasted no time figuring out what she needed to do. Dave said as long as they had the pot of candy down where she could reach it, she just kept reaching in and getting more pieces:) At the end I said "did you have fun?" and she had a big ole smile and shook her head lots of times (heheha!) And when I tried to take her costume off she threw a BIG screaming fit!!! Love that girl.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Trunk or not...
Tonight was our ward's trunk or treat but seeing that it had rained since morning we found classrooms and the kids went door to door inside. You could see the costumes better and no one was cold:). Our neighbors went with us and we all had a great time. They had soup for dinner and it was probably the first time I came home with a completely empty pot. Thank goodness my friends share their recipes with me:)!


Addie totally got into the process. I didn't see her as I was the "passer outer":) but both Dave and Linda said she was hilarious and wasted no time figuring out what she needed to do. Dave said as long as they had the pot of candy down where she could reach it, she just kept reaching in and getting more pieces:) At the end I said "did you have fun?" and she had a big ole smile and shook her head lots of times (heheha!) And when I tried to take her costume off she threw a BIG screaming fit!!! Love that girl.
Addie totally got into the process. I didn't see her as I was the "passer outer":) but both Dave and Linda said she was hilarious and wasted no time figuring out what she needed to do. Dave said as long as they had the pot of candy down where she could reach it, she just kept reaching in and getting more pieces:) At the end I said "did you have fun?" and she had a big ole smile and shook her head lots of times (heheha!) And when I tried to take her costume off she threw a BIG screaming fit!!! Love that girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment