Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Rest of September

Here are a few highlights from the last few weeks:<

We've made a go-cart and played with friends.

Dave got taken down in a demo about self-defense at our Emergency Prepardeness Fair.

Haley and I got to attend CAMP READ-A-LOT at her school with camp songs, smores and flashlight reading. This was a really cute idea.

Dave fixing the truck---more to blog on the vehicles;(
We attended a parade for Breast Cancer Awareness. This truck goes around the country and survivors sign it.
This is near the end but I'm telling you what..there is nothing like a hometown parade. The kids had a sack full of candy to bring home!
I've been busy on my to-do list. I'm happy to say that until yesterday when I saw another adorable idea I am pretty much caught up on the wood projects:)haha Here are cute clothespin magnets.
I loved this idea displaying Pres. Hinkley's 9 Be's.

It may not look like much but I'm serious when I say hours of painting. I did more than what is displayed and I learned why people sell vinyl and not finished projects:)haha. I love the Spooky in the middle---It actually glows in the dark!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you selling all the vinyl projects or did you just make them for yourself? Looks like tonz of fun!
I know what you mean about being careful on fieldtrips...that's almost why we dread them! ;)

Michelle said...

i am way impressed with your crafting skills! seriously gifted! way to go! now go buy some fondant.... :}

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

It all looks fantastic. Isn't modge podging fun? Sometimes I joke to myself it's good the kids move around otherwise they might get covered with cute scrapbook paper.

Tamra said...

All of them turned out great! I love the clothes pin magnets, super sensible! Those would be cute on a decorative magnet board for sure. way to to, and it all looks like a ton of time!