Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumkin Patch Field Trip


Ms. Wiessman's class

It amazed me that you can be in the middle of a big city and still find a pumpkin patch! Seriously the car behind is on a major road. I was so glad too because last year when I asked, no one could tell me of one. This had a troll bridge and treasure hunt we unfortunately didn't get to do:( and panning for gold, an egyptian hay pyramid (again we didn't get to do) Seriously I'm not trying to sound negative but I was surprised at how much we had to "be careful" so no one would get hurt. I guess it's a good thing I'm not a teacher:) I loved being able to go with Haley and it was nice to meet other mom's from her class. Haley is way excited to decorate this baby!

No comments: