Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sisters

It has been so fun for me lately to watch these two girls grow into bosom buddies. Now that the older kids are in school and Addie has grown up they have discovered each other and it brings me lots of smiles throughout the day. Just today I heard them putting their babies to bed and I knew I should grab the camera.:) I love listening and watching them play games and interact. Although Addie doesn't talk much she will totally come and get Megan and let her know she wants her to play with her. They dance, dress up, play babies, dishes, hide in closets, play animals and on and on. I truly have the best job in the world.
This was the first time I braided Meg's hair even though you can't see it very well.



This is what we look like 95% of the time. Meg is a girly girl and I love it:)
And yes, they are even partners in crime--haha!!! Megan was totally getting into the snack bin and Addie was hoping for some:) It was funny because when I first saw this Addie was turned around as if she could help by pointing to where the "goods" were located.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL. Adorable.

Tamra said...

I love those pictures. Meg is looking so grown up. That one of her on the rocking horse really makes me think of Haley. So fun.