Saturday, August 29, 2009

Megan's Tuff:)


We had a little play date this week (actually two) but this one was with Megan's friend from nursery, Tuff. I just want to record this story because she is so cute. I guess Tuff tells his parents Megan is his girlfriend:) Anyway one day Megan fell down and in an attempt to reassure her I said, "OH yeah, Megan you are tough!!" and she looked at me and said "no I'm not Tuff, I'm MEGAN!!!" It took me a second to realize she was referring to her friend at nursery, and not calling herself wimpy:)haha! So now we say she's brave, because she is NOT Tuff. (yes that is his real name, not a nickname..in case you are wondering)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Gotta love 3 year olds. Bekah informs us a few times a day of her full name and she is not baby, sweetie or whatever adjective we have called her.