Monday, August 17, 2009
First day of First & Fifth
Today was the first day of the school year. Although they have both been before this was Haley's first day of the "whole" day as she attended 1/2 day kindergarten. She was very excited and they both reported on having a good day.:) Of course I made cookies for the tradition....only I forgot Jordan has braces and can't have carmel;( Sorry buddy!

BTW in this picture something is up with the color because it really does match:)
This is how we did Haley's hair
And of course Megan wanted her picture taken too.
When she was finished Addie started backing up to the "picture" place...so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a bunch of beauties. I can totally see Meagan in 10 years when she is 13!
so cute! love all of their outfits! and smiles! they're all getting so big!
Post a Comment