Sunday, July 26, 2009
Megan Photography
This past week I had an opportunity to attend a photography class. I learned just a few of the basics and theory. It was really fun and amazing how much my camera can do and I didn't even know it!haha. So I have been trying the techniques and learning I have a LOT to learn and practice but I found a few shots worth sharing. They said that the National Geographic guy said he takes 100 pictures for every 1 photo that is "good". That made me feel better:)Thanks goodness for digital!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those are beautiful.
I absolutely love these pictures! Pretty soon you will be a professional~ Good job! They are truly beautiful.
WOW! Those are AWESOME! Maybe we should have you take pictures for us. I love all the cool effects that you can do now.
Post a Comment