We've had these shoes for over a year now. They are awesome since they can get wet and dirty but then can clean up easily. Recently Haley's shoe came apart and the we just put it back together. Jordan's did the same but it was broken at the end. So I just said "Jord, just where it as a flip flop for now to play outside". Well a little bit later--out comes Jordan with it all fixed up:) Is this kid clever or what?! I LOVE his engineering creative skills:)
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Is this classic or what?
We've had these shoes for over a year now. They are awesome since they can get wet and dirty but then can clean up easily. Recently Haley's shoe came apart and the we just put it back together. Jordan's did the same but it was broken at the end. So I just said "Jord, just where it as a flip flop for now to play outside". Well a little bit later--out comes Jordan with it all fixed up:) Is this kid clever or what?! I LOVE his engineering creative skills:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
clever....is it digging into his ankle? man of iron, brians of steel.
McGuyver in training. LOL
Post a Comment