Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Firework fun

When I was a kid, I was using a pipe as a bazooka having the fireworks lit on one end and then it came soaring out the other end. These were the days when "the bigger the hair" the better. Needless-to-say my hair became a huge ball of explosion. Luckily I just lost a lot of hair and it stank really bad for a few days. So, that and becoming a mom and realizing all the dangers:) I'm not the biggest fan of setting off fireworks. However, I was outnumbered. It rained out the parade and the city fireworks which we were planning on going to. :( But my kids had a blast as you can tell from their faces.





Hey....why isn't mine sparkling? I think I got jipped:)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I understand the fear. Matt actually caught Ruthie's hair on fire this year and she has absolutely none to spare. I'm glad to hear that she is not the only one to have suffered hair loss from a firework!